Thursday, April 15, 2010

Need to Vent

I started another blog on Wordpress with my husband, but I need this one to vent.

I am so unhappy, stressed, and depressed right now. I have so much right now weighing heavy on me. And my relationship with God is a primary source of all this....

No, God is not causing this. I'm just not spending time with Him so He can help me carry it all. I can't tell you the last time I consistently had a quiet time. I haven't been reading much of anything lately, much less the Bible.

I am in awe that God is continuing to bless our family.....it has to be because of my husband.

I feel like a huge failure as a person, a wife and a mom. I don't have any friends right now to be honest.....yeah, there are people at church....and others who "say" they are my friend...but no one close.

You know....those girlfriends you go to lunch with, or call every once and awhile....those are nonexistent right now. I miss that............

God, help me out of this pit..............please!

No comments:

Post a Comment