Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl???

Dish Network still does not offer local channels where we live....so we won't be watching the Super Bowl. My husband is not really into it.....and the kids aren't old enough to really get into it. I'd like to see it just because it is the 1st appearance for the Saints....but after some of the underhanded plays on Brett 2 weeks ago, I'm not sure I want to see them after all. :(

I'm sure many will be chowing down on Super Bowl snacks, not even thinking of what it is doing to them. They will mindlessly eat away hundreds of empty calories. I know this because I've done it over and over again. Maybe Dish Network is doing me a favor today. I won't be tempted at a Super Bowl Party! ;)

I am almost done reading Julie Hadden's new book "Fat Chance". She's the runner up of Biggest Loser, Season 4. She is a very strong Christian woman.....and a stay at home mom with 2 boys. (Do we see a connection here? That's me!!!) I really relate to her. I think we are actually close in age.

I pray I can succeed in getting healthy, fit, and slim.....just like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment